11.10.2007

HI Y'ALL!

OK well I've been sucked in. everyone else in my family has a blog so i thought why not. and we may all be in one family but we are all very different, which is evident from our blogs. if you want advice or a random thought for the day go to mom's blog. if you want an adventure from someone who has a bunch of kids, visit Angie's. if you have a question about electronics: Andrew's blog. and mine, well... I'm the youngest. so I'm the single, poor, college kid living at home. not that that's a bad thing. it's just quite different to say the least. i mostly started this blog b/c Angie has been wanting to see pictures I've taken from weddings and things so i thought this way i can just post them on here and then anyone can see them! which i plan to do soon so enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Can't wait to see some new pictures! Love you!