3.02.2009

As Promised....

Well as promised here are some pictures of what I've been up to the last few weeks. First up is the trip to Indianapolis. My friend Kayla came with me which was so much fun! We went up a day early to do some sight seeing. It was pouring down snow and super cold!



The next day was the wedding! I haven't finished those pictures yet, but I will post some when I'm done. :)



This past Saturday a girl in my Mother's Day Out class had a birthday party and her mom asked me to take some pictures so they could enjoy the party. So here are a few from that as well.

She really enjoyed the cake!!


The party was at The Jump Zone! Kids where flying everywhere!!


Harper and her daddy :)


A couple days after the party I had the opportunity to photograph Mike and Angie's baby, Alexia. She wasn't so sure she liked the camera at first but she go the hang of it. She was a perfect little model...










All the modeling wore her out......



The proud daddy watching her sleep....

No comments: