3.31.2008

Virginia Here I Come!


Tomorrow I leave for Virginia! I'm so excited!! I leave early in the morning and get there around noon. We have a busy week planned and I'm really looking forward to taking some fun pictures of the kids. My sister and I will be singing in a concert at their church on Friday, so when we get back to Richmond we will go practice for that. The week is also include soccer games, doctors appointments, church functions, and the super fun day to Washington D.C! Concluded by a long, 12 hour drive home. It's a long trip but well worth it!! This is a picture from my last visit. It's always so great so sit on a plane for so long and then come down the stairs to hear three kids scream in a crowded airport "Aunt Rea!!!" It's one of those half embarrassing moments where you are proud at the same time to be so warmly greeted. Here are more pics from the same visit:




No comments: