1.03.2008

The job search might be coming to a close!

So i've kinda been stressing about find a consistant job, since I have recently decided not to go back to school. I applied at Williams-Sanoma at the mall but haven't hear dback from them, so I continued my search. Tuesday night, while waiting for midnight to come around, I was looking at the craigslist.org and looked for any babysitting/nanny jobs in my area. And I found one! It sounds like it will be perfect for my crazy schedule! It's only about 10 minutes from home and only four days a week, 6 hours a day! Though six hours sounds like a lot, however, this is a newborn so it shouldn't be too bad. It will be a whole lot easier than chasing 3 or 4 year olds around! Anyway, I replied to the ad and she wrote back wanting to meeting me. I go to interview Friday morning. Pray for me! This job would be so great! It still allows time for me to work for Mint and Sage and continue my once a week babysitting job. Not to mention I wouldn't have to worry about getting Saturdays off for weddings with Krystal. Does God provide or what?!? If for some reason i dont get this job, I guess my search will continue. In which case I will still need prayer! I have faith in Him! He hasn't failed me yet! I find it pretty amazing that I'm almost 20 (that alone amazes me!) and I've never had to work in a store or a restraunt yet! God has just kept providing me with these amazing jobs where I can help other's and still make the money I need to get by. Some have called it being lazy for not getting a "real job", but I figure if God didn't want me doing what I'm doing, He wouldn't be providing them. Praise God! Anyway, that's what's going on right now! Hope you all had a great New Year's! Thank God for this past year and the work he has done and may he bless the one to come!

No comments: