2.04.2008

Verse of the Week - Colossians 3:2

Hello :)

I realized, with only three hours left, that it's Monday! It's been so crazy all my days are starting to blurr together! It seems like the days keep passing faster and faster. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

So anyway,here is the verse for the week:

Colossians 3:2
Set your mind on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
I chose this verse mainly for a reminder to myself. It is a reminder that I shouldn't get so stressed about temporal things, but I should think about eternal things. Which in the long run are what really matters! It doesn't really matter What I do, as much as WHY I'm doing it. If I'm doing anything with a movite other than glorifying God then I shouldn't be doing it. That is our one purpose. To glorify God. The other things on earth don't matter. Our focus belongs on Him.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Hey you! I've been in bed for days, but am finally back to the land of the living. I'm still sick, but doing better than I have been. DO you know if you are going to come in March when Mom and Dad are gone? I would love you to come spend that time with us!! We miss you!! I love you. Have a great day!

Your Favorite Sis